Wednesday, February 1, 2012



Big brother Matthew ADORES baby brother Simon. After changing Simon's diaper on my bed, I left for a moment and when I came back in, I found Matthew tickling him and making him smile and laugh. He does this everyday. Matthew has a soft spot for babies and I think he will make an excellent daddy one day. Anytime I need somebody to keep the baby busy for a minute or two, he is my first volunteer, although all the kids love to help. Now if only he would change diapers.

Anyhow, precious moments shared between siblings is definitely one of the reasons why we homeschool. I want my children to be best friends.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad for homeschooling too. I love how my kids are such good friends. Matthew is so sweet with babies. I think he will defiantly be a good daddy one day!

    ReplyDelete